South East Asia Third Party Logistics market is expected to grow from US$ 36.4 Bn in 2017 to US$ 55.7 Bn by 2025 at a CAGR of 5.5% between 2018 and 2025.
Third party logistics services is basically utilized by an outside company in order to perform the company’s product distribution and materials management functions. The third party logistics providers delivers single or multiple logistics services to differentiated industry verticals such as consumer goods, healthcare, manufacturing, retail sectors, and many others. Though the third party logistics firms do not hold the ownership of product for distribution, however they are bound to accomplish the requested logistics activities of the purchasing company. These third party logistics services plays a significant part in today’s supply chain for both small and large businesses.
Get Sample PDF of this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00002847/
Various initiatives are taken to support the logistic and transport development in South East Asia. The development of multi-modal transportation is essential to ensure effective and persuasive movement of freight throughout South East Asia, pertaining to the fact of its unique geography. Moreover, Indonesia and The Philippines are archipelagos which consists of numerous individual islands, whereas other states are situated on sea-jutting peninsular which joins them to Asia, due to which maritime trade is considered as a vital component in the transportation system of South East Asia. Despite its growth in logistic sector, the South East Asia faces gap on part of dearth in technical capabilities, skilled human capital, and less research and development. These factors creates hurdles when transportation services look ahead for cargoes which are on the large side
The major players operating in the market for third party logistics include Deutsche Post AG, Nippon Express Co., Ltd., C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., Kuehne + Nagel International AG, XPO Logistics, Inc., DB Schenker, DSV A/S, Geodis, Sinotrans Co., Ltd., and UPS Supply Chain Solutions among others.
Ask For Discount @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPRE00002847/
In addition to this, increase in demand for shipping cost reduction & major focus on timely delivery management, reduction on company’s assets & permitting focus on core business, and advantage in managing seasonal variations are projected to drive the third party logistics market during the forecast period. However, lesser control of manufacturers on logistic service and delivery process may adversely impact the market for third party logistics in near future. Moreover, the factor such as increase in adoption and growth of e-commerce in retail sector is projected to generate remarkable growth opportunity to the industry players. These firms provide services such as international & domestic transportation, inventory management, warehousing, distribution, order fulfillment, and freight consolidation. By outsourcing 3PL services, manufacturing companies are able to focus on product development, sales, and other core operations. 3PL offers immediate knowledge & expertise in the field, track on international logistics, and create cost savings.
Purchase this Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00002847/
Reasons To Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the South East Asia third party logistics market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the South East Asia third party logistics market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
Email: [email protected]
Latest posts by Sameer Joshi (see all)
- Next Generation Payment Technology Market 2025 Will Hit Big Revenues In Future, top key companies analysis 2Checkout.com, Inc., Adyen, Apple Inc., Cayan, LLC, Dwolla, Inc., First Data Corporation - February 19, 2020
- Mixed Reality in Gaming Market Will Generate Record Revenue by 2025, Focusing on top key players like Microsoft Corporation, Six Flags Entertainment Corporation, Ubisoft Entertainment SA - February 19, 2020
- E-Paper Display Market 2022 Will Hit Big Revenues In Future, top key companies profiled like Amazon Liquavista, Cambrios Technologies Corporation, Clearink Display, E Ink Holdings, Guangzhou Oed Technologies Co. Ltd - February 19, 2020